(Updated on May 23rd, 2018)
- Responsibility for data processing
- Purposes of data processing
- Duration of data processing
- Data validation
- Communication of data
- Third party data
Responsibility for data processing
The interested party that provides CLIMATE STRATEGY, S.L., personal data through any platform or by other means (for example, via email, social networks, etc.) is informed that the processing of their data is being carried out by:
CLIMATE STRATEGY, S.L., con CIF/NIF B85655868 y domicilio en Calle José Ortega y Gasset,
núm. 22-24, 5ª planta 28006 Madrid Teléfono: 915764837
Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
“On behalf of the company, we will process the information you provide us to deliver a requested service, and for billing purposes. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so. You have the right to obtain confirmation in regards to CLIMATE STRATEGY, S.L. handling your personal data. You therefore have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccuracies or request its deletion when it is no longer needed.
Purposes of data processing
When individuals voluntarily provide us their personal data, they authorize CLIMATE STRATEGY, S.L. to process it for the following purposes:
- To contact the sender of the information, respond to requests, consultations or queries, and to conduct follow-ups.
- Assess your inquiry and provide a response pertaining to the requested services, carry out the requested services contracted by the user, and for billing purposes.
- Manage and control the client portfolio.
- Evaluate and manage, where appropriate, the processing of basic personal data, the data of our employees that would enable us to manage contracts, payrolls, social security contributions, payments to the corresponding administrations, where appropriate; as well as the curriculum vitae of potential employee candidates sent to our organization.
Duration of data processing
- The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of services will be preserved for the entire time the contract is in force. Upon the end of the business relationship, where appropriate, the data may be preserved during the timeframe mandated by law, and until the eventual responsibilities derived from the contract prescribe.
- The data for the management of inquiries and requests will be preserved during for the time required to answer them, with a maximum period of one year.
- The data related to comments made by individuals on our products will be preserved during the time our products and services are offered, unless they request their deletion at any time.
- The data used for commercial communications and the elaboration of commercial profiles of our products and/or services will be preserved indefinitely, where appropriate, until you request its deletion.
- The legal basis for the processing of data pertaining to points 1 through 5 is the execution of services.
- The prospective offer of products and services to customers is based on a legitimate business interest. This interest -recognized by legal standards- (General Data Protection Regulation), expressly allows the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. However, you have the right to object the processing of your data by contacting us.
- Sending requested commercial communications to non-clients is based on consent, and it may be revoked at any time. Revoking this consent will not in any case affect the execution of the contract, yet the processing of the data carried out during the procurement phase will not lose its legal standing.
Communication of data
The data will be shared with the following entities:
- Financial entities managing billing and collection.
- Public Administrations mandated by regulation.
- Accounting consultant in the event of having this service outsourced.
Individuals providing us with their data have the following rights:
- Any individual has the right to obtain confirmation whether we are processing their personal data. Individuals have the right to access their personal data, request the rectification of inaccuracies, or where appropriate request its deletion when the data is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected for.
- Under the conditions found in the General Data Protection Regulation, individuals may request limits to the processing of their data and its portability. In such instance we would only keep their data for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the individuals may object the processing of their data. Individuals who have granted their consent for a specific purpose, have the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the legality of the processing of data. In these instances we will stop processing the data, or where appropriate, we will stop for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In the event of any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in your exercise, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) or another competent authority. You can also get more information about your rights contacting these organizations.
Third party data
By providing us third-party data, you assume the responsibility of informing third parties about the provision of article 14th of the General Data Protection Regulation.